Medium-thick edge grain board with practical handle for stylish gourmet food presentation. Unmistakable mark for appetizers and special occasions, the Marine Collection by Teakhaus is the perfect combination for cutting, slicing, serving, and sharing.
Built from sustainably grown teak wood, Teakhaus’ professional grade cutting board collection is known for its durability and natural beauty. Teak has been used throughout history on boats and ships because of its strength, resistance to water, and wear and tear. For the same reasons, Teak is an ideal wood to use in the kitchen. It’s naturally high oil content and hardwood grain will keep your knives sharp. With minimal care and attention, your cutting board will look beautiful for years to come.
- solid and medium thick edge grain board
- practical handle
- teak tropical hardwood has excellent moisture resistance and very good antibacterial properties
- teak hardwood is durable and strong and has a very good dimensional stability
- keeps your knives sharp
- FSC®certified teakwood
- care: oiling your board once a month will make it last longer and keep it looking beautiful
- after washing your board, allow to air dry standing up