Inspired by the quiet piece of enjoying breakfast, a classic and compact alternative for slice on one side and serve on the other. Slim and lightweight gently rounded at edges classic and compact.
- Slim, lightweight, with rounded edges.
- 16x11x0.55 in
- Weight: 2Lbs
- SUPERIOR QUALITY! TeakHaus developed cutting boards inspired by a Social Kitchen concept, the place where we share food and great moments with the people we love.
- Made of certified FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) teak wood from well-managed forests. Teak is moisture-resistant and stain-resistant which protects the board from splitting, warping, and scarring.
- THE LAST BOARD YOU WILL EVER NEED! TeakHaus boards are featured as part of the series nicknamed “The Last Cutting Board You’ll Ever Need” By Cook's Illustrated Magazine & America's Test Kitchen. They are built to last a lifetime of use.
- TeakHaus is passionately committed to taking care of each part of the process from their forest to your home. They develop teak forests on previously underdeveloped lands using the best available technology.
- EASY TO CARE FOR! TeakHaus boards are easy to clean and maintain, simply hand wash after use and upkeep with apply mineral oil occasionally for longevity.