Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibres, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- SUSTAINABLE CLEANING: Say goodbye to smelly sponges and single-use towels for good. Swedish Dishcloths from Now Designs are perfect for washing dishes, wiping counters, cleaning appliances, mopping up spills, and more!
- PAPER ALTERNATIVE: Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibres, this 100% natural and compostable cloth is a must-have! Use sponge-cloths for 6+ months and then add to your home compost for Earth-friendly disposal.
- ECO FRIENDLY: These stylishly designed sponge cloths are a streak-free solution for all your household cleaning. When your cloths are soiled, place in the laundry or top rack of the dishwasher to be used continually.
- KID-FRIENDLY KITCHEN: Dinner time and kitchen spills will no longer have you scrambling for paper towels or paper napkins. Swedish dishcloths can hold 15x their weight—making them dinner table essentials!
- 70% Cellulose 30% Cotton
- W6.5 x L8 inch
- Made in Sweden
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry